Thursday 20 September 2012

Wedding Photographer Manchester

I am a wedding photographer in manchester and I provide wedding photography Manchester, Warrington, and Merseyside. I am more than happy to travel to anywhere within those locations to capture your special day and provide you with spectacular wedding photographs that you can cherish forever.
As a professional wedding photographer I will ensure a dedicated and stylish approach to capturing your wedding day, by offering stunning contemporary images in a relaxed and professional manner.
With over 10 years experience as a wedding photographer; I understand that your wedding day is about enjoying the occasion with friends and family. My methods of working are relaxed and informal so that you and your guests feel comfortable and unhindered by a demanding wedding photographer.
I combine unobtrusive reportage wedding photography to capture those candid moments, with contemporary funky portraiture and traditional group photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment