Friday 13 July 2012

driving school pontefract

Driving Lessons with Fully Qualified Driving School Pontefract, Castleford, Normanton, Knottingley and Featherstone.
Learning with Matt Lee ensures you the very highest level of instruction available as I hold a Diploma in Driving Instruction, I am a DSA approved 'Grade 6' (highest grade) driving instructor and fleet trainer. In addition, I have also passed the IAM, ROSPA advanced driving tests and the Diamond advanced special test. I am also a Diamond advanced examiner
I have an excellent pass rate acheived with experience gained teaching people to drive for over 14 years and tailor each driving lesson to the individual pupil so you will learn at a pace that suits you with Matt Lee at a Driving School Pontefract.

No comments:

Post a Comment