Friday 13 July 2012

driving instructor in surbiton

Focus Driving School provide high quality driving lessons and pass plus courses in New Malden, Tolworth, Surbiton, Motspur Park, Worcester Park, Morden, Merton & Coombe.
Highly Recommended Focus Driving School is a New Malden based, independently run company founded in 2009, and cater for all your driving education requirements. I have 3 years of Driving Instructor in Surbiton experience and qualified as an ADI in December 2008 GRADE 5 . In this time I have already had 100 passes!
My aim is that you not only pass your driving test first time, but I am also committed to developing in my students high levels of driving skill and competency to ensure you many years of safe driving. I can deliver quality tuition with pupils requiring an average of just 30 lessons from this quality driving instructor in subiton!

No comments:

Post a Comment